fallenangel

How life works out..

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Love

LOVE

The most annoying feeling that you'll ever feel.. I really hate to admit it, but I fell in love a million times, to be honest, I fell in love with a girl, and had her as my GIRLFRIEND, we've been together for a month, then before are 2nd monthsary we broke up. There is some sort of misunderstanding, you just can't tell that you love a person so much, you can tell them by expressing it to them or making them feel it.. I express my love for a person by protecting or taking care of him/her. I told my self a million times, that I am never going to fall in love again.. but I was wrong, I fell in love again and again, and got my heart broken a million of times, but you just can't stop that feeling. It comes out naturally.. 

Fake Love 

hmmm.. so here we go with the word "FAKE LOVE" what is fake love anyway? fake love is a term for telling yourself that you love that person even though it is not really true.. I experienced that... I love a guy named JACOB, but there was a time, that whenever I see my past girlfriend, my heart beats faster and I can't help to smile and look at her eyes deeply. My friend REIN told me, that I was FAKING MY LOVE for Jacob, I realized that my heart is still looking for her, still screaming her name, but my mind tells me that, stop looking for her and forget her, but my heart still LONGS for her.. You can't PLAY JOKES with your heart, your just going to find yourself HURT.. 

HURT

Tired of getting hurt are you? Then why still hold on.. as you can see, when there is no more choice, and you are tired of getting hurt the wisest decision is to let go and move on.. You just can't keep holding onto something that is about to break or snap, your just going to get hurt more.. 






No comments:

Post a Comment