fallenangel

How life works out..

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Life

I always thought that my life is not fair, I've thought that a lot of times you know.. I always ask my self.. why do I need to SUFFER this pain? why me? why?! I tried a lot of times to kill my self, but there is someone stopping me, telling me not to do it.. all i wanted is to end my suffering.. I keep telling my self that I will never fall in love again, but I just can't help it, I wish I just can delete all my feelings.. but that's impossible.. some people think my life is worthy, worthy for them to PLAY WITH, some people think my life is worthy, worthy for them to show them how I LOVE THEM, some people think my life is not worthy and tell me just to KILL MY SELF, and some people think my life is not worthy and doesn't care.. what shall I do with it? all I can do is to deal with this SHIT...

then there comes a time, that I realize that my life is really fair.. someone made me realize it and something made me realize it... I am really lucky to have a great life.. some people doesn't have money to eat or study but I have that kind of opportunity.. so I will just grab the opportunity and never let it go.. Life is really fair, isn't it? so to you guys.. don't just say that your life isn't fair.. think about the things that you have that other people doesn't have.. remember if you have a GREAT life, your life is fair and you are really lucky to have that kind of life.. but if you are living the great life, example your family is rich.. don't just depend on the riches that you have.. try to work hard for your self.. reach your goals and never loose hope.. now a days, you need to be WISE.. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment